Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology invites application for Stipendiary Trainees (Category I & II).
For Category I:
Total No. of Posts: 21 (SC-04, ST-02, *HH-01, Gen-14)
- Physics – 8 posts – Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc.
- Mechanical – 5 posts – Diploma / Licentiate in Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/ Instrumentation- 4 posts – Diploma / Licentiate in Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical – 4 posts – Minimum 60% marks in Diploma / Licentiate in Electrical Engineering
For category II:
Total No. of Posts: 15 (ST-15, including One Post reserved for *HH)
- Electronics/ Instrumentation- 5 posts – Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with
Science & Maths PLUS ITI/NCVT certificate in
Instrumentation/Electronics/ Fitter/ Electrical.
- Fitter – 5 posts – The ITI/NCVT qualification should be either of the following two-
- ITI/NCVT put together of not less than 2 years OR
- ITI of one year duration Plus one year relevant experience after completion of the course.
Total duration of Training : Two years
Stipend during Training :
For Category I: Rs.9,300/- per month for 1st year Stipend for the 2nd year will be declared in due course of time
For Category II: Rs.6,200/- per month for 1st year Rs.7,200-/ per month for 2nd year
Last Date – 10/08/2012
Address for sending application form
Administrative Officer – III,
RAJA RAMANNA CENTRE FOR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY,
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY,
PO : CAT, INDORE – 452 013
Details (English) – http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/advt/rrcat_3_2012.pdf
Details (Hindi) – http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/advt/rrcat_3_2012_hin.pdf
Apply Online – http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/2011/recruitadd.html
No related Jobs.