Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is recruiting qualified candidates for following positions for their R & D activities.
Job Title – System Administrator
Candidate must have first class B E / B Tech degree and 2-5 years of experience.
Selected candidate will maintain software development environment and will work on system administration activities.
Job Title – Desktop Support Engineer
Candidate must have first class B E / B Tech degree and 1-3 years of experience.
Selected candidate will be involved in providing technical support to 40-50 pcs network
Job Title - Linguist
Candidate must have first class MA degree and in depth knowledge of Hindi / English / Regional languages.
Job Title – Illustrator
Candidate must have first class degree in M.F. A./ M.A.A./ B. F. A./ B.A.A and 2 years of relevant experience.
Job Title - 2 D Animator
First Class M.F. A. / M.A.A./ B. F. A./ B.A.A.
First Class M. Sc/ B. Sc/ B.C.A. with relevant experience as 2D Animator
Job Title - Project Executive
Candidate must have B E / B Tech degree with 3 years of experience
Engineering / Technology post graduate degree with 1 year of experience
Job Title - Training Centre Network Coordinator
Candidate must have B E / B Tech degree with 7 years of experience
Engineering / Technology post graduate degree with 5 year of experience
Candidate must have good communication, intrapersonal skills.
Last Date to apply for above C-DAC vacancy is 03/05/2012
Details – http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=pune_april2012
Related Govt Jobs:
- Multimedia Programmer, Project Engineer, Linguist Recruitment in CDAC
- Project Engineer, Linguist, Audiologist, Software Tester Vacancy in CDAC Thiruvananthapuram
- Database Administrator, System (Applications) Administrator, System (Hardware) Administrator Jobs in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- Hindi Officer, Networking Engineer, System Administrator Jobs in University of Hyderabad
- Chief System Administrator, System Administrator Vacancy in Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education