HLL Lifecare invites application from qualified candidates for following job vacancy.
Job Title – TECHNICIAN (OPERATIONS)
- Sending the PVC pellets to QA department from the outsource component manufacturers site for testing purpose.
- Production operations will be carried out in the outsourcing centers only in the presence of the technicians.
- Technician will carry out random process audits on a daily basis in the component manufacturers site.
- In process checking of components at the component manufacturers site.
- Final clearance of the components from the site before sending to HLL.
- To carry out batch wise reconciliation of wastages and rejections and material balance.
Location – Bangalore
Any of these Qualifications is Essential
Diploma (Polymer Engineering)
Diploma (Plastic Processing)
2 years preferebly in manaufacturing / testing of plastic components
Last Date – 22/02/2012
Related Govt Jobs:
- FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER (MARKETING), STATE PROGRAM MANAGER (MARKETING) Job in HLL Lifecare
- JUNIOR ENGINEER / SITE SUPERVISOR (CIVIL), PROJECT ENGINEER (CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, QUALITY), PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL) Vacancy in HLL Lifecare
- Nursing Superintendent, Medical Record Technician, OT Technician, Cardiology Technician, GE Technician Jobs in PMSSY Super Speciality Hospital Bangalore
- Technician Vacancy in British High Commission
- Autocad Operator, Engineer, Chief Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager Vacancy in HLL Lifecare