Telecommunication Consultant (Kisan Call Centre)
Job Eligibility :
The candidate should possess the following essential qualifications:
- Degree in Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information Technology
- At least 10 Years Experience in the field of Telecommunication
- Out of 10 years experience nearly 5 years should be in the field of Call Centre management.
- Experience of project formulation tendering, evaluation and contract finalization
Age: No age limit prescribed. However, the candidate should be in good health capable of extensive touring/ travelling
- Monitoring the performance of Kisan Call Centres.
- Support the Ministry in selection of a new vendor for KCC operation as and when requited
- Examining the process of developing the information base from the queries and their answers.
- Advising the Ministry of agriculture on enhancement of the KCC performance, system upgradation and enhancing the call centre facilities from time to time based on the feedback received.
- Work out new initiatives associated to Call Centres viz. use of mobile telephone and SMS services etc. in upscaling the outreach of KCC.
- Holding regular discussions with the Call Centre Agents and the clients to collect feedback to improve the process.
- Making periodic or surprise checks in the Kisan Call Centres telephonically or through their inspection periodically or on specific instruction of DAC
- Analyzing call volumes, hourly call pattern CCR reports received from BSNL in different States and suggesting changes in seat distribution in KCC locations in the respective States.
- Maintaining data base of KCC call detail records and providing various MIS reports through the KCC database at monthly intervals and other ad-hoc queries.
- Maintaining close coordination with BSNL and other public/private phone service providers for smooth functioning of telecom lines at the Kisan Call Centres.
- Coordinating with KCC Operator in smooth performance of Call Centres
- Scrutinizing the paid vouchers/telephone bills of Kisan Call Centres paid by KCC Operator before its submission to DAC for reimbursement.
- Scrutinizing the monthly bills submitted by Caretel based on actual number of shifts manned by Call Centre agents for payment by DAC.
Vacancy Details – http://goo.gl/Emw23
Related Govt Jobs:
- Telecommunication Assistant Job at Kisan Call Centre
- Senior Programmer Recruitment at Kisan Call Centre
- Programmer Vacancy at Kisan Call Center
- Data Entry Operator Job at Kisan Call Center
- Project Coordinator, Project Assistants, Consultant (Finance), Consultant (MIS), Consultant (Procurement), Consultant (Technical) in Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region