Bose Institute, Kolkata invites application from qualified candidates for following posts.
Title – Workshop Superintendent
Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent or Master’s degree with appropriate specialization. 5 years’ experience in either of the field as specified above.
Experience of working in an organization manufacturing scientific instruments with computer exposure.
Title – Assistant Registrar
Degree of a recognized University. About 8 years’ administrative experience in a responsible supervisory capacity with adequate experience in establishment and accounts.
Knowledge of Govt. Rules and Regulations, experience of work in a research/scientific organization, knowledge of accounting procedures, management techniques and work-study methods.
Title – Stenographer
Graduate of a recognised University. Should have a minimum speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typing.
Previous experience as a Stenographer in a reputable organization. Experience in maintenance of records and preparing simple drafts.
Address for sending application
Office of the Registrar, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kolkata – 700 054
Last Date – 03/02/2012
Note – Only applications received online will be processed.
Details – http://goo.gl/Tf1Ax
Related Govt Jobs:
- Assistant Registrar (Purchase) Vacancy in S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
- EVLP Programme Coordinator Vacancy in S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
- Stenographer, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Draughtsman, Junior Technical Assistant Jobs in Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments
- Workshop Superintendent, Senior Medical officer, Medical Officer Vacancy in IIT Indore
- Battery Fitter, Workshop Assistant, Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Medical Social Worker Jobs in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board